August 08, 2013

The 'Nick' of Time

My friend Nick is obsessed with timepieces.

From the Bregeut to the Breitling’s of the world- to say that he is more than an avid watch enthusiast would be an understatement. [I remember him briefly attempting the double watch on both wrists epidemic- wasn’t a good look, and all that side to side glancing just makes a man dizzy!]

It is from his constant badgering about my utter lack of regard for time-keeping [apparently ‘fashionably’ late is no longer a ‘thing’], that I started diversifying my wrist candy collection. Watches make for a staple piece in wrist stacks and slip in nicely between bracelets, cuffs and all things in between.

My three favourites from my collection are


The beauty from DKNY which can be found here.

This chunky wrap. I bought mine from a vintage pop-up, but one similar here.


This vintage slice. 

Fashionably 'Punctual' to sweep the nation [so I hear.]