August 19, 2013

Beverley Hills Bakery

I like sweet things.

I was always the kid who would be traced back to by the mysterious finger print in the cakes icing [I became quite notorious for this- the serial icing stealer if you will.]

The Beverley Hills Bakery combined 3 of my favorite things last week-surprises, post and sweet treats! After a long day, I came home to find a mysterious box sitting on my doorstep. Feeling like a child on Christmas morning- I ripped open the box [causing grievous bodily harm due to overzealous scissor use- naturally], to reveal a sweet little gingham lined tin, like the kind that your mother used to store, or in my case hide, freshly baked treats in...



16 scrumptious fresh and hand-baked cupcakes all for me!

 The lightest and most flavorsome sponge, topped with an iceberg of icing...



I know you liked that, let’s have another look...


Having sampled my fair share of cupcakes over the years, I was seriously impressed with these bad-boys. What makes them even more impressive is that all delicious goods are freshly prepared on the morning of delivery and absolutely no pre-mixes are used so you can really taste the difference in the freshness of the goods.

Whether you want to devour them yourself or treat a certain special someone, the Beverley Hills Bakery is the perfect way to make somebody’s day!


No comments:

Post a Comment