March 30, 2014

The Run up to the Main Event

My wardrobe changes a lot.

I may put on an, attempted, well ironed and starched formal number one day, or chuck on a creased shirt and worn in biker boots another- but the one article of clothing that stays constant in my wardrobe is my signature uniform in the run up to the main event- my dressing gown.

Call it what you may-dressing gown, silk robe, I've even heard a whisper of a housecoat from a friend that reigns from the northern regions- it’s the one thing I can’t bear to be without.



Wearing my trusted silk number at least once a day for the past year, it is officially safe to say that it has seen better days- and it is now time to, alas, find a replacement for my trusted companion. With a slightly heavy heart [ok shelving the dramatics], I started my search into the market for the perfect replacement and came across the luxurious Julianna Rae.


A tailor-made approach to luxury Robes; Julianna Rae’s apparel is designed for the healthy, active, independent woman who have a sense of style and most importantly a sense of themselves.

My favourites from the collection include the Il Cieli Spa Wrap, and what’s more it’s reversible! 



Fine & delicious silk on one side, and delectably soft mini-terry on the other- that’s definitely a two in one worth investing in!

I also fell head over heels for this La Tresor Silk Wrap with a delicate lace trim on the sleeves and side seam pockets- the perfect getting ready companion before heading out for an evening in the city!


Stocked mainly in the states, you can pick up one of these babies here.


Go on ladies- wrap yourself in luxury this spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment