March 14, 2014

My Last Week in Instagrams

As I'm sure you already know- when the sun is out in London it's a cardinal sin to sit in doors. 

All of a sudden you're reaching for your phone, making plans and living on the edge [otherwise known as leaving your house without a jacket]. Unfortunately, in my case, my over enthusiastic sunshine messaging put me in the awkward positioning of triple-booking on a multitude of days which has made for one very busy lady! 


This week I watched Beyonce rock The O2 Arena with a friend


while enjoying a glass of Sir Perrier. 


Beyonce was absolutely incredible and make the experience even more incredible- Jay-Z joined her on stage!



 N'aww.

I threw on my staple sunshine colour- White


and took a stroll through Regents Park- one of my favourite places ever. 


and watched the sun disappear into the darkness at The Boundary [blogged about here]


I got dolled up to attend a show at The Barbican Centre, London- had a heat hair dilemma 


which was quickly resolved with a mad hair shake and a dash out of the door in this Baby from the Topshop Kate Moss Collection.


Ravishing from an overly active day and night, I made a pitstop at Duck & Waffle  


and destroyed one of my favourite cuban desserts- Torrejas 


Too good To-rrejas. [resist for my slower friends.]

I took a long countryside drive


to view a spanish-inspired property with the most incredible views of London.


Having burnt off an adequate amount of calories galavanting around in the sun, I took a trip to the incredible Levant to celebrate a friends birthday and indulged in one of the tastiest mixed grills I've ever tasted.


Followed by a tower of desserts ranging from rose glazed grapes and buttery baklava 


Inspired by the range of delicious flavours and foods that I'd tasted, I cooked up a storm in the kitchen for my family 


And ended the week on a high note 


A high note topped with ice cream that is- did I forget to mention that? 

See upping the degrees, ups the productivity! How was your week in the sunshine? 


No comments:

Post a Comment