March 20, 2014

Beulah London

As you all know, I love personalized things.

I’m forever on the hunt for unique gift ideas where I can emboss someone specials initials, or sew down a meaningful quote or something just to put a personal spin on what could otherwise be known  as a ‘generic gift’.

I'd heard about Beulah London's infamous personalized scarves from a friend who was dropping serious birthday gift hints 


but my are they so much more than that. 

With my official writers cap on- Bow down to Beulah London.


I first learnt about Beulah London- the real brand, while travelling across India exploring local and imported textiles and fabrics. With a concept that was established in Delhi, Beulah London is a sartorial approach to a carefree way of wearing today’s fashion.


Providing a sustainable livelihood to women who have come out of sex trafficking, Beulah has an absolutely beautiful message behind the brand. Representing the journey of women out of darkness and despair into a new life of hope and restoration, a 'Butterfly Effect' if you will. 



 Beulah London channels a positive social change in collaboration with fashion which I’d encourage all readers to become a part of!

And what’s better- you can look good while doing good too!

I have swooned and fallen straight for the Spring Summer ’14 collection from Beulah.
And I’m not talking puppy love- this is real unadulterated passion people!


My favourites from the collection is this Bisque number


that I most definitely will be wearing to friends weddings this season! 

This absolutely stunning Ornament gown perfect for events from gallery openings to benefit gala's. 


Art Deco Earrings and an open decolletage- definitely a winning combination!

Stay on trend this season with this pastel powder blue number


and rock with nude or taupe courts. 

Beulah London is without doubt one of my favorite picks for this coming season, so get swept away with the movement here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment