November 22, 2014

Heaven Scent

It's getting closer to Christmas.





The lights have gone up, the smell of pine trees linger in the air and everyone's generally a lot cheerier for this time of year!


 As the palette of my wardrobe changes and my general look turns to a more wintery one, to avoid ever receiving perfume as a Christmas Present [never the way to go gentlemen!] I tend to mix up my scent prior to the holidays!

So what are my favourites for the season? 

Fresh as a daisy by day, Miss Dior Cherie never disappoints me. We all have that go to scent, despite season or occasion, and this is that for me! 



For the evening, My top pick has to be Velvet Orchid by Tom Ford. This little beauty of a bottle is a staple in my bag at the moment- whether I'm off to dinner with the girls or dancing the night away 


Love. Love. Love

I've been after the Burberry Cape with my initials on it- you know the one that SJP was rocking recently


Unfortunately, if your initials aren't SJP, CJD or OP [that is my ladies Sarah Jessica Parker, Cara Jocelyn Delevigne or Olivia Palermo there is little to no chance of you getting your initial embossed and rolling around like the caped crusader. [I know this from a heated phonecall I may or may not have had with a Burberry Sales Assistant] 

So if your looking for your Burberry fix, I'd definitely recommend the My Burberry perfume for a on-the-go type of spritz and spray



What's your seasonal fragrances of choice ladies & gents?

No comments:

Post a Comment