April 09, 2014

The Swimsuit Edit

After being bound to London for the last month the countdown to my next holiday excursion begins!


At the end of this month I’ll be jetting off to the Caribbean for a little island hop and a much needed frolic in the sun! 



In an attempt to avoid my signature last minute meltdown at the lack of swimwear available at the nth hour, I’ve started to have a browse before hand and am pleased to say that the range of swimwear available to the buying public at the moment is quite honestly... awesome!


I’m absolutely loving the rise of swimwear designers that are specializing in bespoke beach and poolside solutions as oppose to the normal derelict ‘off the rack’ approach that has been around for years!

My current top 2 picks for being beach wear ready this summer? Well I’m glad you asked!


The number one spot has to go to Kimberley London- home to a capsule collection of luxurious swimwear made from the finest Italian fabrics. 


The pieces are elegant with an edge of flirtation that is flattering to any woman’s form, guaranteed to have you swishing around in the water without a care in the world! Any to make it even better- they’re named after some of my favourite places in the world! My favourite pieces from the collections has to be:

Left to Right: Monaco, Beverly Hills, California 
You can find them all right here.


I discovered Melissa Odabash while on holiday in Dubai.



 The ultimate in luxury holiday wear, the message from Melissa’s collection is simple. Beautifully designed pieces with timeless style. You can dress these up for a day time pool party, or lounge around on the beach for a day of strawberry daiquiri’s and volleyball- they’re that versatile! My favourite from the collection is this Naples Halterneck Swimsuit


And this expertly crafted Orlando Halterneck Bikini.


Increase the wear factor by throwing on some of her delectable swimwear accessories such as this 


Elizabeth Lace Kaftan available in Black and White available here.
   

Fabulous swimwear at the touch of a button- Let the countdown to holiday season begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment