September 01, 2013

The Book Club

TBC no longer stands for to be confirmed, the Fash pack have coined the term and have launched a new category of vessels to hold our daily essentials. Gone are the days of the single function tote, rucksack and satchel and sweeping in from ‘far far away’ comes the book clutch.  


Floating somewhere in between the dimensions of a satchel and clutch, the book clutch borrows the covers of your favorite classic story tales and emblazons them across the front of your carrier.  

My personal favourite happens to be this little carrier I came across on online seller forum Etsy.com which you can find here
A Little Princess was one of my favorite books growing up, and most of my childhood was spent swanning around with my partner in crime, otherwise known as my sister, trying to convince our family that we were in fact princesses. While the reality of the situation may have hit us rather unceremoniously [prince charming that nincompoop is probably stuck up a tree], I will without doubt be practicing my princess wave with this badboy hanging from my arm!

 Another of my favorites happens to be this uber sleek book clutch of All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy that you can purchase here 


See...those lessons in school were true- Books ARE cool!  

No comments:

Post a Comment