July 28, 2013

The Cambridge Satchel Company

I am a sucker for personalized accessories. 

Anything with initials, quotes or even a personal little touch and I’m sold- hence my overzealous love for The Cambridge Satchel Company, lovingly known as CSC.  

With a seamless ability to maintain a classic aesthetic with lashings of contemporary accents to update their collections, The CSC bags have become a staple in my wardrobe. Whether you fancy sticking to the Vintage Traditional satchel or deviating out into the world of Purple Batchels or Fluoro Backpacks- there’s a style that suits every occasion!

As if that wasn't enough, you can also customize your style of embossing with a choice of black, blind, gold and silver- one in each please!  
Having invested a small fortune into buying a virtual rainbow of Cambridge Satchels, I can definitely guarantee that this is one sturdy investment you will not regret! My bag of choice for this mo
nth happens to be The Classic Satchel in Red adorned with gold embossing- EKB naturally.


In honour of the arrival of Prince George Alexander Louis, The CSC are offering a 10% discount to all Satchel’iers on these delectable Navy & Sweet Pea Satchels- just enter ROYAL10 at the checkout.


My eyes are firmly fixated on the Sweet pea- race you there readers!