March 16, 2015

Al-fresco London

Dining in the great outdoors is my thing. 

Picnics, Riverside, Suspended on a Rooftop or on the ground with a box of treats- very little relaxes me more than having the sun beaming down on my skin. 

As global warming takes it's toll (short term gain, long term pain)- the rise in Al Fresco Dining is taking the Capital by Storm! 

Here's a look at my favourite joints that glisten oh so bright when the sun is out: 

1. 
The Refinery At Regent's Place London 


Scandinavian Sleek at it's finest, a series of slouchy leather couches spill out onto the terrace and greet you as you enter while furry blankets and hot water bottles are scattered around the place for the cold-blooded. 

2.
The Verandah at Dishoom, Shoreditch. 


Scattered, Sporadic and just a whole lot of Fabulous- I LOVE this place when the sky is blue! Open from breakfast to brownies, lounge around with the old-school jazz feel that fills this East London Haunt. 

3.
The Terrace at The Royal Horseguards Hotel, London 


Whitehall Gardens washed in rays of sunlight- there really is no better way to spend balmy summer nights. Head over for a round of my favourite Blueberry Mojito's- have two on me! 

4.
Raw at LA Suite West, London


Now lets get one thing straight, I'm a carnivore. I like my animals died and deep-fried (excuse my curtness) - however on the odd occasion I can get down with the Vegan Folk! RAW in the LA Suite West Hotel is the veganites version of heaven. Meat-free, Dairy-free, Gluten-free.. it'll definitely spur you on for your health craze! 

5.
Angler, London 


Michelin starred in Prime City Location- Angler on the Roof of the South Place Hotel is pitted as my resident hangout for this summer! Beautifully vintage Wicca chairs, a menu that rivals the rest of them- to put it quite simply.. I love this place! 

Londonist's where do you hang out when the sun's about?

No comments:

Post a Comment