February 22, 2015

LFW Report: Jasper Conran AW15

I'd heard whispers. 

"An Autumn Extravaganza", "A stroll through Central Park" - none of which could prepare me for the magic, courtesy of Jasper Conran, that lay ahead. 




Having felt thoroughly under dressed after Day 1 of London Fashion Week 
Photo Credits: blog.missguided.co.uk
I thought I'd throw caution to the cold wind, and bring out my new 'they're over the knee so technically insulating' babies courtesy of Aldo



Worth every nab of Frost Bite during the Winter Season! 



Running late, as usual, I arrived back to the pavilion only to do an ambitious, yet shockingly graceful, sprint across the cobbled courtyard (always time for a picture) to swoop straight into the Jasper Conran AW15 show. 





The rumors were true, I was about to be given the true Autumn/ Winter 2015 experience! 

In true poetic fashion, Model's glided down the runway juxtaposed by contrasting fabrics from this design-wizard! This winter, Conrad plans to cloak you in richness (by all meanings of the word!) 





A palette that spans all things plum, navy, olive & mulberry- Conran waxed lyrical with a plethora of contrasting layered fabrics- Cashmere, Velvet, Sheepskin- oh my! 



With perhaps an all too vigorous standing ovation at the end of the show, sorry bystanders, my fashion senses were sent into overdrive at the thought of rocking these geometric prints this Autumn! 

Can we speed past summer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment